Thursday, September 23, 2010

Caught!


Mia and Aidyn already know when they're doing something wrong. I hear them giggling in the hallway and so go around the corner to see what they are doing. I'm greeted by two screeches and two babies suddenly scrambling on all fours in two different directions. On the floor I see the two spoons from the diaper bag, a toy from the diaper bag and a jacket. Hmm...What were they doing? Nothing seems amiss. I'm left wondering.

I just caught them eating a page from one of Gaetan's comics. They didn't seem at all phased that I found them doing this, even after my cry of "NO!".

Maybe their sense of guilt isn't refined enough to know what's illegal and what's not.

1 comment:

Twintensity said...

Or they know that they've got you outnumbered! Very cute Claire, keep the camera handy. (But out of reach!)