Or, The Mischief They Got Into While You Were Showering.
1. Clean up chocolate milk powder spilled by son.
2. Clean up* broken jar of Nutella (dropped by son). This one is especially challenging because the children also have to be kept away from chocolate shards.
*Don't forget to put on shoes first.
3. Wipe up pee in the middle of the living room.
4. [ASAP after #3] Redress child who removed pants and diaper before they pee on the floor again.
5. Find beads from the broken necklace before the cats chase them to the far corners of the house.
6. Comfort screaming child who fell off the couch.
7. Clean up vomit of child before other children step in it and track it all over the house.
8. Clean up cat vomit before children try to eat it.
9. Prepare snack for older child since she's already late for preschool.
10. Replace underwear in drawer after children have used them as hats.
Please note the absence of activities such as having sex, taking a bath, or watching television. These things are done either clothed, quickly (with nudity passing only briefly) or not at all.